Due to the Corona Virus outbreak in South Africa and the resultant 21- day shutdown starting Thursday the 26th March we will only be able to open our store for fittings from Friday the 17th April 2020.
Below is the booking procedure that will proceed once the lockdown has ended. We look forward to seeing you in store.
1) Function Date.
2) Theme or colours you would like to wear.
3) Browse our website or Facebook page for ideas and suit options.
We work on a first come first serve basis, no appointment necessary.
1) Fit the suit and accessories you have in mind.
2) Measurements will be taken and recorded so that you have the best possible fit for your special day.
In order to book with us we would need the following details:
1) ID or Drivers License
2) Contact Details: Address, 2x Phone numbers
3) R50 deposit per a suit booked
4) Signed contractual agreement
1) Collect a day before or on the day of your event.
2) Balance of monies needs to be paid before the taking of the suit.
1) Return date is as per the contract states.
2) R50 deposit will be refunded if all the terms and conditions are met as per the contract signed.
We would love to see how immaculate you looked in your suit on your big day! Please email us a few photos- firstname.lastname@example.org
50 Loch Road, Kenilworth (opposite Kenilworth Centre), Cape Town, South Africa